What's going on in Lucas' world...
1. Clapped for the first time
2. lift up his feet so I could put on his socks.... he is so smart
3. Said goodbye to formula and hello to whole milk
4. No more baby food
5. Signed please and said PLEEZE
6. Can say JACKSON
7. Went down the big yellow slide at the fair
8. Got 2 more teeth on the bottom
9. He started sitting forward facing
10. Played at the Gateway fountains
11. Lucas got his first black eye when he was walking along a desk and pulled out a drawer and smacked himself in the eye.
Lucas is really growing up so fast its crazy how a few days can make him seem older and even look more like a boy and not a baby. Lucas is really the happiest little kid I know and really is so fun to watch him play. He is taking his 2 naps a day and sleeps at least 10 to 12 hours a night. He is really a good sleeper.
Aaron started his new job in July working for The Utah State Fairpark as the Marketing Director. The Fair went from September 8-18th and Aaron was working from 5:00 in the morning till 12:00 at night. It was a brutal 10 day working atmosphere but it was a fun to see Aaron in action.
Yes, Aaron got his own golf cart to run around the fairpark!
Lucas loved the goats, they made him giggle!
Lucas was decked out in his JOHN DEERE cowboy boots!
Auntie Leish came to the Fair with us a few times!
By far the coolest thing at the fair... THE BIG YELLOW SLIDE!!! I loved riding it and I even took Lucas down it a couple times! I think he liked the walk up more than the ride down.
Grandma Kim took him on the PONY RIDE!
And what would the Fair be without DEEP FIRED OREO"S... YUMMY!
Aaron was in a car wreck and our little black car was totalled. Aaron was driving home from work and a guy ran a stop sign and Aaron t-boned him. Aaron got bad whiplash so he has had a lot of neck pain but hopefully his neck will get better. We had to say goodbye to our old friend, good times and memories!
Our loss of our little black car resulted in us buying a new car a Mazda CX-9!!!
Hello car payment!