Do you think Lucas can pull off the David Bowie look?
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Monday, February 14, 2011
Friday, February 11, 2011
My Birthday weekend started out with hanging out with the girls. Lyndie was lucky enough to get tickets to see auditions to So You Think You Can Dance at the Capital. We got to see Nigel, Mary Murphy and even Cat! It started at 1:30 pm and didn't finish until 7:00 pm. We were all so hungry by the time it finished. Lucky Ashley packed corn nuts in her purse and shared them to tie us over. After we went to Olive Garden and it was so good or we were just hungry.
Saturday I went shopping with my mom and Sister. It was such a fun day with the girls. We ate lunch at Cheesecake Factory.
Oh YES we got Fried Macaroni and Cheese balls as an appetizer every calorie was worth it!!!
My mom had them even sing to me!!!!
Aleisha and I waiting for my mom to get out of the dressing room, my birthday shopping was also combined with finding outfits for my brothers wedding!
On Sunday my parents made dinner and sang Happy Birthday to me!!!
Justin, Jessica and of course Lucas
Mom , Dad, Aleisha and Lucas again
Aleisha was so awesome she got me and her Lady Gaga tickets!!!
She is such an awesome sister!
I love my girls!!!
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
This picture describes Lucas....
Lucas is one happy little 5 month old we keep him on a pretty good schedule and it seems to make all of us happy. Here is what Lucas is up to these days.
* Laughing all the time, especially at Jackson
*Eating solids foods - he eats at lunch a fruit and dinner a veggie (He HATES green beans)
* He loves to stand up
* He cant sit just yet but almost there
* He is able to grab things with his hand fairly quick
* He loves to scratch things with his fingers
* Loves to be kissed on his cheeks and neck
* Lucas usually starts his day at 7:30 am
* He takes about 3 naps a day
* His bedtime is around 8:00 pm and he is sleeping through the night
* Loves to spit
* Thinks sneezing is funny
* His finger nails grow like crazy I usually cut them once a week
* He is fitting into 3 size diapers