So my expectation of Lucas' meeting Father Christmas didn't go as planned. Lucas was a little scared to sit on his lap he cried the whole time. Father Christmas did make it special when I went to get him off his lap, Father Christmas said now have him look at me and say goodbye and Lucas waved goodbye to him. Maybe next year we'll have less tears!
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Thursday, December 1, 2011
Lucas' 15 month check up
Weight 31.5 (62%)
Weight 24 lb (53%)
Head 49 cm (92%) No wonder he is not walking yet he is top HEAVY
* He is really good at signing things to me this is what he knows: more, please, eat, drink, all done, & milk
* He loves to stand on his head
* Loves going down slides
* He can walk while holding onto 1 hand
* He has learned to go up and downstairs which helps when we go to Grandma Kim's house
* Loves watching baby Einstein (its crack for babies)
* LOVES music
* Strums his Guitar (Yes Aaron gave him one of his Guitars)
* Wears size 3 diapers
* He is wearing 18 to 24 months shirts but still fits better in 12 month pants
*Loves his walker especially taking it outside and running free. He is a true boy with scratches on his knees from falling but never cries only when its time to come inside.
* He always hands me his blankets when I come in to get him from his crib, he is such a sweetheart
* Still has 2 naps a day but sometimes 1 nap. Its kinda awkward right now trying to figure that out what he needs.
* He is exploring more and more and trying to figure things out