Monday, June 30, 2008

Summer fun!!!

Aaron and I and my parents attended the Utah Arts festival at Library Square


Running NSL 5K

Bonnie (my mom's friend), my mom, Justin, Dad, Me and Aaron







Aaron, Me, Jordan, Julie, Heather, Ryan and Lyndie


Later that night we had a friends get together up Muller Park Canyon. We had a fire and made tinfoil dinners and s’mores for dessert. We were all laughing so hard about everything. It was so fun to see everyone and get caught up on what everyone is doing. Heather and Ryan told us about their skydiving experience that they did for Ryan’s Graduation. They said it was such a blast and would recommend it to everyone. Lyndie is really busy with work, she is traveling all over and is hardly home. Julie and Jordan are enjoying the summer with going up to Pine View and boating with Julie’s Family. Everyone is doing good and we are happy that we got to see everyone!!!
This weekend Aaron’s whole family is coming to Utah to visit us for the 4th! We are very excited to see them and I’m sure I will have fun stuff to post about next week on things we did!
These are the Girls...........


And these are the Boys!!!

1 comment:

Geoff and Morgan said...

Congrats on winning the iPod - awesome! Looks like you guys had a fun weekend. We're going camping this weekend and you're talk of tinfoil dinners got me even more excited - mm, mm, good!