Thursday, September 25, 2008

Girls Night Out!


It was a Girls Night Out on Tuesday with my Mom, Aleisha and my Aunt Melissa. We went to “So you think you can dance” that was touring with season 4 top thirteen dancers. The concert was so entertaining and jam-packed with so many amazing dances! They did all of my favorite dances like the GARDEN danced by Courtney and Mark, the dance with a Door - DUFFY danced by Twitch and Katee, but the dance that stole the show was the BRIEF CASE dance danced by Chelsea and Mark. This dance was so powerful and emotional to watch. By the end of the show my voice was lost from screaming so much. It was so fun to see our hometown people dance…Gev, Chelsie, and Thayne. You can tell that Utah has a lot of talent.
Girls night out was a lot of fun and I can’t wait for next season of So you think you can dance!

Dinner at Rumbi's Five Guys Named Moe
Aleisha & Melissa The Garden
The Girls

The Brief Case Dance - One of the Best Dances

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I'm so jealous you got to go to SYTYCD! I wanted to go so bad. It looks like you guys had tons of fun! I still can't get over how much you look like your mom.