Thursday, July 2, 2009

Yellow Stone

This past weekend I got to take my first trip to see Yellow Stone. I know, I know I live in Utah and I have never been to OLD FAITHFUL. I think growing up if there was not a Marriott Hotel for my mom to stay at we didnt go there. We traveled with our good friends Heather and Ryan, which are so fun and easy to travel with. We got to stay in Island Park at Ryan’s grandparents cabin. The cabin came with all the amenities: Hot Tub, Four Wheelers, and a bed to sleep on. We left on Thursday night and got home on Sunday. Here are some pictures of our trip!



Friday we went around Yellow Stone













Saturday we played at the cabin...
Went Horse Back Riding





We went 4 Wheeling around Island Park

We Chilled at the Cabin, played horse shoes and had a BBQ

And what's better than finishing our day with HOT TUBING

Heather and Ryan are so much fun to travel with, thanks for the good memories!

4 comments:

Spence and Brit said...

Fun, fun! I'm so jealous you got to go horseback riding. Can't wait to hear more about it.

Anonymous said...

That looked like a lot of fun!!! I have not been up there forever, it is beautiful!!!

Geoff and Morgan said...

Looks like fun. Glad you guys had such a good time. Yellowstone is beautiful. Lets get together soon - maybe go to the pool? What do you think?

Anonymous said...

sooo fun, i LOVE yellowstone!!