Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hogle Zoo - Not just for kids






Saturday we decided to visit the Hogle Zoo! It was Aaron's first time and I hadn't been then in years, Justin and his girlfriend M'Lindsay invited us to tag along. I honestly love the Zoo, seeing all the kinds of animals reminded me of our honeymoon when we went to the San Diego Zoo. Justin, M'Lindsay and AaronThe Penguins were so active and so fun to watch






We went to the Elephant show were they told us facts about elephants and she did some tricks for us. The Elephant is pregnant and due around July or August of this year.













If you look closely you can see a sleeping cougar. I hate when they are not active I wanted to throw a stick at him to make him move.


Boys will be boys








1 comment:

Jackie Sullivan said...

I love the Zoo! What a fun day!