Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I'm so glad it's finally March

I have been extremely disappointed that this global warming thing turned out to be a scam. I mean I went and bought shorts last week hoping to wear them this week but no, still coat and pants weather. If the planet doesn't start warming up soon I think Carissa and I will have to migrate south to a warmer climate. Well today is Jackson's first birthday! We got him one of those doggy dessert wet dog food treats. I liked dogs before we got Jackson but the little bastard has grown on me. I love when I get home and Jackson is upstairs and he gets crazy excited to see me. I also like when I say something to him and he tilts his head sideways. Or when we say Car Ride and he runs under the bed or to his kennel because he hates car rides.

So our Anniversary is coming up next Monday and it's my year to plan our celebration. I can't believe we've been married 3 years, wow! I can't believe how fast time flies. I'm sure it's been long and painful for Carissa but I've enjoyed it! :-) Well I've got to take a test, I'm out.

No comments: