Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Aaron


Happy Birthday to Aaron!

On May 24th we woke up and I took Aaron to breakfast up Emigration Canyon to Ruth’s Diner. The drive up the canyon was so beautiful. Everything was so green and full of life it was so amazing. To get the full Ruth's Diner experience you have to eat outside on the back patio surrounded by trees and the sounds of a creek running along the back. It was a little chilly but they had heaters around outside that made it a little more comfortable.



Aaron ordered Salmon Benedict for breakfast and really enjoyed it!




Later that day we enjoyed a dinner up at my parents house.



We ran into a problem with Aaron's Cake. I ordered his Ice Cream Birthday cake from Baskin Robbins and planned on picking it up on our way to my parents house. It was suppose to be ready at noon and we got there at 2:00 pm and the lady working there (who by the way looked cracked out) said that it was not ready yet and that she was still making it. Well to make a long story short we ended getting our money back and vowed to never order from them again. So Sadly Aaron didn't have a cake. But Justin and Aleisha did have him still blowout a candle!



The next day Aaron whipped up his own Birthday cake and made himself a parfait from scratch that he shared with Justin and his friend Matt!

3 comments:

fashionphile said...

Hey you! I am doing a favorite things swap. I would love for you to sign up! It will be way fun!!! I am loving your hair!

The Neilson Family said...

Hey sorry I am at work and so it was my wrong account! Sorry, so the comment above is from me!!

Anonymous said...

1st off, i LOVE ruth's diner.
2nd, that's hilarious about aaron's cake (poor aaron) 3rd, cutest beach cruiser i absolutely love it!!